- We value continuous improvement in our people, our products and our business
- We cherish the “can do” spirit, trying but failing is okay, failing to try is not
- We dare to be different, new ideas and innovation
- We value teamwork and the sharing of ideas
- We believe that honesty, integrity, and fair dealings are integral to our success – good
ethics is good business !
From the start, we've been building a team of
excellent individuals who value integrity, responsibility and good work ethics.
We act upon those values every day as demonstrated by the high standard of
behaviour we uphold in everything we do.
Prelude Belting is a family run
business managed and owned by Paul Woolley who has been actively involved
within the conveyor belt industry for over 20 years